Firstly a massive (and mildly sheepish) thank you to everyone who left comments and tips on my last post... as soon as I hit publish and completely admitted to myself (and you) that I was struggling - everything didn't seem so bad and your comments were so uplifting and supportive.
Hidden amongst the comments was the Happy 101 award from the lovely Courtney at Just a Little Mishap. Thank you Courtney, this was just what I needed to cheer me up and to start this week on a positive note!
Rules: List ten things that makes you happy and do one of them today. Oh. And remember to link to the person who tagged you and pass this little bit of love on to others.
I love happy lists, so here goes!
1. Seeing Boyfriend happy makes me happy! He started a new job today and when he rang me at lunch it sounded like it was going well - he deserves some good luck so yeay!
2 This little puppy is melting my heart at the moment - I seriously can not wait until we can get one
(and yes I will be dressing my puppies in cute little jumpers too)
3. Homemade quorn cottage pie which was rather healthy looking until we put an unhealthy amount of cheese on top - and theres leftovers for sometime this week, yummmm!
5. Terry's chocolate orange, yum!
"There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness..."
7. Randomly remembering funny parts from films (including number 6) and laughing to myself, much to the bewilderment of people around me (apart from Boyfriend who knows me too well)
8. My sony E-reader... I haven't read this much in a long time and I love it.
9. Loco Roco 2 - possibly the happiest and cutest game ever!
10. Making exciting plans for this year, its going to be fun!
And some lovely ladies that I'm going to pass this onto:
Chloe from Sean and Chloe
Courtney from Green and Pretty
Lise from Every Last Drop
Rogue from Little blog of Horrors
p.s. I sorted out my reader, woohoo, it is now much more managable and the thing I'm going to do is eat some Terry's chocolate orange (even if it is Boyfriend's!)