To celebrate my 10th follower (I'm into the double figures now, wow!!) I
bullied asked Boyfriend into thinking up his Here's to Happiness list - I think he may have put the first one in for my benefit but it still makes me all glowy :)
Boyfriend's Here's to Happiness List:
- Spending time with Rhianne
- Seeing cats and dogs out and about
- Eating lunch in the park when they've just cut the grass
- Going to concerts
- Finding a cool t shirt or record in a charity shop
- Watching a Norwich City match (his favorite football team)
- Yo Gabba Gabba!
- Going to ATP
- Playing on the xbox.
- Going out for a nice meal
So my two latest followers are:
I stumbled onto her blog a few weeks ago and its lovely, so excited to have new blog friends in England.
Katie: Leeds Grub
I think I have followed this blog for almost as long as I have been blogging - we love food so a blog focusing on just Leeds is extremely handy and brilliant (I found Bon Bons through this blog and also got a free coffee, yeay)
p.s. I have to admit Yo Gabba Gabba would be in my top ten as well - we have been watching it alot! Have you seen it? Its amazing!