2. Every night before bed I have to check the front door is locked at least 3 times…
3. My favorite thing to do when I'm having a bad day is cook. I’ve really started to enjoy cooking all of our food from scratch and its so therapeutic as well.
4. Something that makes me cringe is embarrassing humour. I can’t watch the office or meet the parents or anything like that… its just too embarrassing for me. I’ve only just started to appreciate Curb your Enthusiasm…
5. Social situations are my favourite, I’ve never been shy and I love to meet new people and chat.
6. I like to collect cameras… hurray!
7. Weekends are for relaxing – at least this weekend will be, I’m determined!
1. The strangest thing I've ever eaten was um, I don’t know to be honest... 2011 edit: Snail! Snail is strange.
2. My best
friend is friends are my favourite people in the world – I’d be totally lost without them.
3. If I could live in a different era it would be the future because I’m excited about the possibilities, I obviously watched far too much star trek when I was little!
4. I like cats but I love puppies… I’m working on it…
5. If you only know one thing about me it should be I’m overly emotional when it comes to people and things I love.
6. My favorite book of all time is The Pawn of Propehercy by David Eddings – it opened my eyes to a science fiction and fantasy world and I haven’t looked back since.
7. The one beauty product I couldn't live without is concealer.
10. One of the best feelings in the world is being happy with yourself… its such a tough place to reach and I don’t feel it everyday but when I do, it’s the best.