Well here we are… the 100th post! I can’t really believe that I have written that many, especially considering my confession in March and that I haven’t had a blog for very long. (my first post was Feb!) How wrong I was to think that I didn’t need a blog!
It took me while to think about what I wanted to write about for my 100th blog – I knew it had to be something special! So in following the theme of lists that have been batting around the blogging world (here and here) I decided to start my own!
10 ways my blog has changed my life (for the better):
- My favourite colour has changed to yellow (a rather substantial change, red was my favourite colour for a long time!)
- I’ve realised its fun to takes things as they come and do something on a whim.
- I have discovered some wonderful people (see huge blogroll!)
- I read more – about everything!
- I have a fringe (I love it!)
- I took the plunge and tried red lipstick (also love…)
- Flickr, Etsy and Poladroid - need I say anymore…
- I've accepted design no longer dominates my life (tough after a 4 year design degree)
- I now look forward to getting on a computer, rather than dreading it.
- I appreciate the little things more and how lucky I am to be in love.
I started my blog as an attempt to offload my negative emotions, however it has become a celebration of things I like, things that make me happy and distractions from the negative aspects of life… which really is an awful lot better.