I mentioned in one of my last posts that I've been trying to write an e-course inspired by my experience in film photography... and this is something that I've recently started to work on again (hurray). However, I've never written an e-course before, which is a problem.
I've taken part in a couple and I've a vague idea of what I want to do, but honestly, I'm fumbling through. So I decided to start doing a bit of research into putting together an e-course... and some of the things I read, I did not like at all. Luckily, some things I did like and I've been making some good notes, but overall the internet hasn't been super helpful in helping me put together exactly what it is I'm trying to do.
And then, as if by magic... an email from Sas Petherick (you know of her right? If not, pop over after you've read this post, she is awesome!) pops up in my in-box, with not only exactly the information I want - but more than I could possibly imagine on a huge variety of topics that I'm currently interested in... e-courses, blogging, marketing for artists, how to say no (this one I'm pretty sure is just for me haha), yoga, love, business... and so much more. Possibly too much more... as I have no idea how long its going to take me to read it all but I am excited - so excited in fact, I'm sharing it with you too.
So what exactly am I trying to share with you? Well here it is - Multi-Passionate Must Haves!
A collection of 30 hand-picked products for multi-passionate people which was released today and is only available for 72 hours! And to make it even better - its only $97 (or £59.50 UK lovelies) - for 30 e-books worth a total of $2046.95 (or £1,215.24, wow!).
Here is the list of books included:
- 365 Writing and Blogging Prompts by April Bowles-Olin
- Bewitch: Cast your Spell to Get the Customers You Crave by Kris Oster
- Board of Your Life by Tanya Geisler
- Brilliant Boundaries by Kylie Bellard
- Business By Design by Megan Auman
- The Digital Launch Playbook by Joel Zaslofsky
- Easier Email by Cairene MacDonald
- An Effective Escape by Michelle Ward
- Energy Management 101 for Introverts by Tanja Gardner
- Facebook for Artists by Cory Huff
- The Fierce Love Course by Molly Mahar
- Find your very own GPS readings by Sas Petherick
- The Good to Know Project, Zines 1-5 by Amy Ng
- How to Build a Blog You Truly Love by Liv Lane
- How to Say No by Tiffany Han
- Journal Yo Feelings Out by Jenipher Lyn
- Journaling Your Awesome Future by Deb Cooperman
- Launch Your First Profitable E-Course by Halley Gray (universe magic right? It's good too!)
- Life is Messy Planners by Mayi Carles
- Marketing for Creatives by April Bowles Olin
- Playshop in a Box by Melissa Dinwiddle
- Playtime with your Inner Muse by Jennifer Lee
- Power Play by Amanda Genther
- The Purpose Paradigm by Laura Simms
- Sex, Love, Liberation by Ev’Yan Whitney
- The Soul Fire Code by Satya Colombo
- Supporting Multipotentialite Kids by Emilie Wapnick
- The Ultimate Virtual Retreat by Jen Louden
- World-Changing Writers Workshop by Pace Smith
- You Again Yoga by Caren Baginski
I went through the list and immediately 10 or so jumped out at me - including Sas's work, and I think even 10 for £59.50 would have been a bargain, so 30 seems a bit crazy to me. What do you think? Worth the money? I definitely think so - in fact I've already bought it and I've flicked through a lot of it too (some things you get complete and others you have to sign up for or download from a different link, but its all there!) and I can definitely recommend it. It's a little overwhelming to have so much information immediately at your fingertips, but awesome too.
So if you're anything like me and you have your fingers in too many pies (crochet, yoga, blogging, photography, ecourse, blurb books, free e-books... to name a few) or are multi-passionate (what a great phrase!) then this is definitely for you. CHECK IT OUT HERE!!
IMPORTANT NOTE. I got the email this morning and purchased a copy of this of my own before sharing as I wanted to make sure this was as awesome and bargainous as it looks - and I think it is. As part of buying this, Multi Passionate Must Haves also offers an affiliate program (which explains why you can buy so much for so cheap, imagine all the referrals each of these amazing contributors must be getting - very clever really) and because I was going to share this amazing deal anyway, I signed up to it and all of the links included in this post are affiliate links - meaning if you buy it, I get a percentage of money too - which would be amazing for me and definitely contribute to my E-course fund :) so its a win-win all round.
Thank you for reading and supporting my blog, and thank you a million times if you do buy this package through this blog, I've been at this a long time now and I wouldn't share anything on here that I wouldn't complete endorse or buy myself.