It's my birthday today so I left this post unscheduled in the hopes I'd have something inspirational hit me in terms of writing... but I didn't hahaha. This time last year my besties hijacked my blog, and really, I wasn't going to beat that post was I...
So instead I'm going to write a little list (I do love a good list, thanks Esther!). Next week we're going on our jollies to Whitby and here are a few things I'm excited about:
1. seeing my parents!
2. playing with my new little pocketcam birthday present and making adorable videos.
3. walks on the beach.
4. the potentially amazing weather (everyone cross your fingers that the 10 day forecasts are correct!)
5. spending some time crocheting in the evenings, I am making the most amazing thing ever at the moment, it needs some love and I can't wait.
5. taking lots of photos.
6. going on a steam train.
7. walking on the beach (I said that I know, but I'm really looking forward to it!)
8. exploring Whitby
9. having an ensuite bathroom
10. a little time away from everything (sometimes you just need that...)