2. The one thing that always completes any outfit is a cardigan, I have so many and they are so versatile.
3. I would describe my personal style as autumnal… I tend to wear rich colours, no pinks or pastels for me… and I love cardi’s, scarves and layers – I think autumnal is the perfect word for it :)
4. My fashion muse is um… perhaps Emma Watson, she always looks lovely – most fashion icons seem to be tiny though with no curves which I find quite hard to be inspired by… I need a curvy muse!
5. If I could own one designer piece of clothing it would be... do bags count?? I would love a bright yellow mulberry bag please.
6. I would love to raid the wardrobe of anyone... it would someone who has a lot of cardigans and mulberry bags :)
7. Today I am wearing my fave jeans, a black shirt type thing which has cute buttons (with short sleeves, its sunny!) and my little black pointy flats.
Diana shared an amazing website on her blog today - you have to check it out - the quotes on the right hand side are perfect - I'm up to page 15
A post dedicated to cardigans, hurray!
I am totally in love with this woman...
this is one of those blogs I wish I had thought of.
I really want a label maker! Especially these ones...Happy weekend!!