2. My first crush ever was Taylor Hanson – can you believe he’s married with like 4 kids now?? He’s still dishy I must admit but he’s a bit skinny for me now – I saw Hanson a couple of years ago when we were living in London and he was sporting the skinniest jeans I’ve ever seen… ever.
3. This may sound really silly but… I was really loving the idea of decorating a house and buying things for it that I knew would stay there for a while… I might be avoiding design blog’s at the moment whilst I get over it.
4. I squeeze my toothpaste from the bottom but Thomas squeezes from the top – it annoys me.
5. My absolute favourite "comfort food" is – I have no idea anymore – before we gave up sugar it would have been chocolate or cookies but my taste buds are totally different now… I’m going to go with Chilli – I really love that at the moment…
6. A random fact about me is that I am really not that cool... I don’t think I ever have been…
7. The one piece of technology that truly makes my life better and I couldn't live without is my phone.
A rather amazing engagement photo shoot - I wish I had thought of it!
Gorgeous Diana photos of dogs - I need a dog.
I love Seinfeld!! (believe it or not... I'm not home...)
I wish what was in my bag looked like this...
I love art and this cake is amazing!
A happy yellow montage with a great quote
Some lovely yellow and green...