It's Friday!! I am seriously beginning to love my Friday routine of blanks and links - maybe I should have titled this post that, haha.
(Inspired once again by the amazing Lauren at The Little Things We Do)
1. The best day ever was - I don't know, I can never pick things like this - I like lots of days...
2. My favorite meal of the day is tea/dinner/evening meal (whatever people call it) since starting our healthy diet we have been eating some amazing food and cooking together - its my favourite part of the day.
3. This weekend will hopefully be as good as last weekend - just in different ways.
4. Never in my life have I eaten ostrich.
5. The only thing better than blogging is tumbling- I am obsessed!
6. I could really do with some sleep.
7. The most recent thing I bought myself was a Cosmic 35 camera from ebay - a real russion, vintage, Lomo camera - I got it for £3 and it is incredibly beautiful. It makes the most amazing sounds!! I'm going to try taking pictures with it ASAP. I love it... happy sigh.
And here are some amazing links for you, I'm so happy its spring and
everyone else is loving yellow too!
Golden is just another name for yellow!
More beautiful yellow images...
and to break it up a bit - a boston terrier tea party - yeay for dogs!!
Have a great weekend!!
p.s. One of my amazing sponsors, Mr Rabbit Sir, is having a giveaway over here!
You definitely want to head over, I love Katrina's shop!