Well, it’s been an odd week this week, the days have really dragged and the evenings have flown by… I’ve been eagerly awaiting the return of my first holga film… I really hope it’s in the post when I get home today. Boyfriend is taking me to Scarborough this weekend, I’m hugely excited, we’re even staying overnight (ohhhh) I love the beach and last time we were there it rained so I’m hoping it will be nicer weather. Hope you all have lovely weekend!!
- I seriously want one of these – It did make me smile – I’m not sure I would be able to eat the toast though, its too cute – unless it said ‘eat me’ maybe?
- These butterfly place cards are adorable!
- You can get rugs that look like grass – I miss having a garden and one of these would make up for it a little bit :)
- I wish I could find these molds for the UK– they are actually too cute! Eep!
- I don’t think I’ll ever get bored of prints of cameras… these are stunning – I love the double exposure one.
p.s. Hello to my new followers Claudy, Radio Web Blog and Red Boots (I love your blog!)